Another great banjo by the Ome Banjo Company from Boulder, CO! This is a 12" rimmed openback tenor banjo that is tuned in the Irish tenor tuning of G, D, A, E. The body is made of a select solid 12" walnut rim and rolled brass tone ring. The neck is made of walnut, with an ebony fingerboard and a varnish finish. This is an exceptional Irish tenor banjo with a deep and warm tone.
- Walnut neck and rim
- 22.125” Scale and 1.22” nut width
- 19 Fret ebony fingerboard
- Hardened nickel-silver frets
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Celtic MOP & Abalone shell inlays
- Double cut peghead & bone string nut
- Rosewood peghead and heel cap overlay
- Inlayed front and side position markers
- OME Planetary tuners with amber knobs
- Tung-oil varnish finish
Comes with a padded Ome gig bag.