Happy New Year! Now that you've shaken off your New Year's eve hangover, it's time to get down to the business of making your New Year's resolutions. Let's make this easy though and make one.
To play more banjo.
While we play more banjo, let's focus on a few things that will improve our playing:
- Practice with a metronome
- Don't keep playing the same things you already know. Push yourself to learn new material.
- Try writing some tunes. You don't have to paint your masterpiece. Just write something. Anything.
- Throw the banjo tab away and learn by using your ear.
- Play with others. Turn off the computers and television, call up a friend, and jam together.
Leave a comment