This is a great sounding 11" openback banjo that features an antiqued brass spunover rim and Dobson tone ring perfect for an authentic old time banjo with just a little more brightness to be able to cut through other instruments in a jam or clearly project melodic notes.
- Maple Neck with Dobson Style Heel and Rim Insert
- 25.5" Scale Ebony Fretboard with Diamonds and Star Inlay
- Antiqued Brass hardware including 18 Notch Tension
- Hoop, Wide Base Ball Shoes, Openball Nuts, Hooks,
- No-Knot Tailpiece, Remo Renaissance Head
- Rickard Cyclone 10:1 Ratio Tuners